lördag 5 mars 2011

Dagens låt

Så här skriver P!nk själv på sin webbsida:

I'm sure my newest video for "F**kin’ Perfect" will be much like some of my other videos, which basically means I expect it will ruffle some feathers.

My favorite books, art pieces, films, and music, always have something jarring about them. I want art to make me think.
In order to do that, it may piss me off, or make me uncomfortable. That promotes awareness and change, or at least some discussion.
That is my intention.
You can't move mountains by whispering at them.



Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel
Like you're less than f*ckin' perfect
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing
You're f*ckin' perfect to me!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Det är första gången jag hör låten, och jag älskar den!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Marieta: Det gör jag också! :-)

    SvaraRadera